Monday, August 27, 2007

killing 2 birds with 1 stone

interesting idea of a toothbrush doubling as a water fountain for rinsing. a little gratuitous, but fun anyway.

link

4 Comments:

At 27/8/07 21:00, Blogger Lori said...

I think a super fun design would be hollow toothbrush with a hose-faucet attachment, so you could just hook up a hose to your faucet that ran through your toothbrush and came out through a hole near the bristles. Then you just keep brushing and rinse while you brush. Makes you brush your teeth longer, plus I think it would be fun.

Maybe the main reason I like this idea is that it conforms with my current tooth-brushing method, which involves several iterations of rinsing off my toothbrush, and then brushing my teeth more with the rinsed-off toothbrush. I picked it up at boarding school and haven't gone back to the slurp-from-the-faucet-stream method of years past.

 
At 28/8/07 01:19, Blogger lily said...

that stream looks weak yo. i dunno if it would be enough for me. plus, is that brush even soft bristled?

 
At 29/8/07 02:17, Blogger Laura said...

lori - have you ever tried a waterpik?

 
At 31/8/07 01:47, Blogger aTong said...

huh, like visiting the dentist. with a button that lets the water come in. and a separate suction tube?? that would be neat

i guess if you had a high powered faucet the stream would be pretty intense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home