Thursday, November 02, 2006

who is this part II

so i guess it was pretty tough. here is a bigger picture.

6 Comments:

At 2/11/06 12:09, Blogger Yelena said...

I decided to comment just to let you know that I have been thinking about it. My original idea (from the first picture) was nancy, just because nancy is always on my mind.. haha. But then I started seriously thinking about it and I thought it could be daphne. But then with the new picture, Meryl popped into my mind. I guess I am not very good at distingiushing people from each other, but I'll go with Meryl as my guess.

 
At 2/11/06 23:12, Blogger aTong said...

you're right!!!!!!!!!!! it is meryl =) good job! what gave it away?

 
At 3/11/06 00:48, Blogger Laura said...

at first i thought it was nancy too... but when i thought about it some more, i decided it wasn't her. and then i was stumped. good puzzle though! it was fun!
what did the boulder picture look like?

 
At 3/11/06 04:19, Blogger lily said...

at first i thought it was you, but then the eyebrows were too pretty and lovely and nice. so then i was stumped, but now that i know it's meryl, the puzzle makes sense. yay meryl! she's beautiful in my book. in fact, i kinda think of meryl as the grandfather of beautiful. mao zedong to yelena's deng xiao ping.

 
At 3/11/06 08:09, Blogger Olivia/Liver said...

I thought it was Nancy or Tongy initially, but that didn't quite seem right. Stupid me for not realizing it was my own roommate! :P

 
At 6/11/06 17:44, Blogger aTong said...

picture of boulder looked like it was taken from a hilltop looking down into a valley where there were houses and buildings. scenic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home