Is that blue the shorts? I thought the shorts might have been black b/c of something black in the top right corner. I thought this wasn't mine calf b/c mine is bigger, but it does look white (not asian), but I am not even sure on that, and it's not clear how much it is flexed:), so it could be mine.. I have not made my final guess yet..
I don't know, that skin color is pretty dark for it to be on a white person (at least with outdoor lighting). I think it's Nancy's. I'm pretty sure the tendons behind her knee look like that, although somebody else's might as well.
aaa, I don't know what to guess. I am going to go with Laura just to put another name out there. I was going to say that it's not that embarrassing if it actually is my calf as a lot of people think (but not my guess) b/c I don't see my calf very often.. but that's not even true because I look at it in the mirror all the time.
8 Comments:
the blue shorts lead me to guess yelena...
Is that blue the shorts? I thought the shorts might have been black b/c of something black in the top right corner. I thought this wasn't mine calf b/c mine is bigger, but it does look white (not asian), but I am not even sure on that, and it's not clear how much it is flexed:), so it could be mine.. I have not made my final guess yet..
Oh, and I don't think I wore my bright blue shorts at tournaments, and I haven't had them for that long.
i think the black at the top right is a shadow...it's not black enough to be shorts.
I don't know, that skin color is pretty dark for it to be on a white person (at least with outdoor lighting). I think it's Nancy's. I'm pretty sure the tendons behind her knee look like that, although somebody else's might as well.
my vote is for yelena as well.
answer comes out sunday.
puzzles comes out mondayish.
aaa, I don't know what to guess. I am going to go with Laura just to put another name out there. I was going to say that it's not that embarrassing if it actually is my calf as a lot of people think (but not my guess) b/c I don't see my calf very often.. but that's not even true because I look at it in the mirror all the time.
Post a Comment
<< Home