Hello Again
i'm back from a long hiatus of not blogging.
i just moved away from boston. and i miss people. i think it's the first time i found my niche. hooray! just in time to leave it. they were good times.
onto bigger and better things. like sweating after showering. so i ran 4-6 miles the other day in the humid somewhat warm weather. i was ok while running, but as soon as i stepped in the house i started sweating. and sweating. i was completely slimy and wet. so i decided to take a cold shower, but even that didn't stop the sweating. such a strange occurrence as sweating should be benchmarked. i wish it happened more often.
in other news, i recently purchased the game "We Love Katamari". the game is great and quirky. and since i'm home with no one to hang out with, i've been playing a bunch. so much so that i've been thinking in rolling sticky balls. i was driving and there were people walking their dog on the side of the street. in my mind, i pictured rolling over them and sticking them onto my car. sigh.

1 Comments:
Hi atong!!
You have a secret blog!!! I can't believe you didn't tell anyone. Anyway, I felt the same way about leaving boston! I keep thinking how I want sMITe here with me in my residence inn. We would have fun at free dinners and breakfasts.
And the sweating after running -- I get that all the time. That's why I don't like running before work, b/c I still sweat when I get to the office (I do sweat during running also of course, but much more after I stop).
Post a Comment
<< Home